Delivery Service Pricing for Austin, Texas
MONTHLY OR BI-WEEKLY PRICING
5 gallon jug
5 gallon jug
Sky Springs Half Liter
Sky Springs Liter
Sky Springs 12 oz
Primo Hot/Cold Water Dispenser
|Bottle size||5 gallons||Half Liter (16.9 oz)||Liter (33.8 oz)||12 oz|
Delivery Areas & Launch Schedules
5-gallon delivery subscribers must order at least three 5 gallon jugs per delivery, e.g. per month. Each 5 gallon jug includes has a $.99 delivery charge. Each 5 gallon jug carries a $7.00 deposit. Cases of smaller bottles include a $1.99 delivery charge. One time clients have a $20.00 fee per 5 gallon containers and a minimum flat fee of $50.00; one time clients can also order cases of water with $2.99 deliver charge.
Hot/Cold water dispenser costs $199 + $25 delivery fee + tax (8.25% of $199 = $16.42) for a total cost of $240.41. Currently we do not rent water dispensers. Customers need to take care of your manufacturer’s warranty once the dispenser is delivered. Upon inspection, if there is any damage to your dispenser or it does not work, you will need to contact the manufacturer for replacement.
Enter your order details below. After we receive your order, we’ll confirm pricing and contact you for payment. Stay tuned as our online store with account management is coming soon!
If you’re interested in white-labeling or co-branding bottles, please visit this page.
If you work with commercial distributors, and want to order cases of our bottled water, please write to us at our Contact page.
- How often can I have water delivered to my house?
Up to twice a month. Kindly note that deliveries will not be made until payment is received.
- What is the cost of the water?
Our introductory price is $6.99 per container + $7.00 deposit per container + $.99 5-gallon jug delivery fee and $1.99 case of half liter or liters delivery fee when accompanying 5-gallon jug delivery.
- What is the cost of the dispenser?
$199.00 Dispenser Fee + $25 Delivery Fee + Tax fee on water dispenser (8.25% = $16.42) for a Total Cost is $240.41. Currently we do not rent water dispensers. Customers need to take care of your manufacturer’s warranty once the dispenser is delivered. Upon inspection, if there is any damage to your dispenser or it does not work, you will need to contact the manufacturer for replacement.
- What is the per case cost?
- 24 pk half liter of Sky Springs is $11.00 per case;
- 12 pk liter of Sky Springs is $10.00 per case;
- 24 pk 12 oz. Sky Springs is $11.00 per case;
- $2.99 delivery fee per case;
- $1.99 delivery fee with 5-gallon delivery;
- Wholesale distributor pricing available upon request.
- What is the minimum for ordering?
Three 5 gallon containers.
- How do I pay?
You may use the PayPal or credit cards
- Do you service my area?
Review our map to look at our current service areas.
- What if I don’t live in one of your service zones?
A. Please request by writing to us at our Contact page.
- What are the scheduled delivery times?
9:00am – 4:00pm depending on service routes.
- Do I need to be home to sign for my purchase?
No. Payment will be made prior to delivery. Your water will be left in a designated area.
- What if I normally order 3 containers but only leave 2 for pick up?
The driver will pick up the two containers and leave only two. You will be charged for the three containers.
- What if a delivery is made to my home however, and it is stolen?
Sky Springs is not responsible for any stolen containers once delivery has been complete. You may provide special delivery instructions.
- Can I increase my order amount at any time?
Yes. You will need to provide a two-week notification/request. There will be charged an additional six dollars per additional container.
- What if my container becomes damaged?
Contact us our Contact page and we will replace your container at no charge.
- What if I no longer want to receive your service?
A. Contact us at our Contact page to request cancellation
30 days prior to next delivery date. Leave all containers out for pick up in order to finalize discontinuation of service and re-issuance of deposit fees.
- What if I only want to buy 3 containers and not be a part of your service?
The cost is $20.00 per container. Delivery cost is a $50.00 flat fee.
- For customers with a reoccurring payment, you will be responsible for updating account information such as newly issued credit to maintain timely service.
- What if I move?
If a customer is moving, they must contact us within seven days of the move, via phone call to (855) 902-4262 or write to us at our Contact page and get a response from Sky Springs that we are aware of the move and will change the address for the customer to ensure water is not left at the old address after the customer has moved. Failure to advise Sky Springs LLC in writing or by phone will result in charges for any equipment missing, abandoned or not returned. All deposits will forfeited.