Our packaging is 100% recyclable, our bottles use ENSO RESTORE™ which has a landfill biodegradability of 32.7% in 10 months in an anaerobic landfill, and we add no chemicals or additives to our filtered, UV and ozone treated rainwater.
- Half Liter Bottle
- 1 Liter Bottle
- Case of 1 Liter Bottles (12)
- Case of Half Liter Bottles (24)
- Rain Drops (100) 6 oz pillows
- All Natural Rainwater
- Anaerobic Landfill Biodegradable Bottle, 32.7% in 10 months
- Green Product & Processes
- Environmentally Responsible
- 100% Recyclable
- No Additives, Minerals, or Pollutants
- Chlorine Free Ozone and UV Disinfection
- Purest Water on the Market
- 2014 Fifth Place Berkeley Springs International Water Tasting Competition
- 2013 Silver Medal Berkley Springs International Water Tasting Competition
- 2012 Most Innovative New Product Miami Food & Beverage Tradeshow
- 2012 Cadillac Spirit of Innovation
- 2012 Fifth Place Berkeley Springs International Water Tasting Competition
BOTTLES-BY-THE-CASE & 5-GALLON JUG DELIVERY SERVICE
Never drink ground or tap water again! If you live or work in the Greater Austin Area, you can get Sky Springs Rainwater delivered to your home or office. 5-Gallon jugs and cases of liter or half-liter bottles will show up at your doorstep via the Sky Springs Rain Rover.
$6.99 per jug
$.99 delivery charge per jug
$7.00 deposit per jug
$1.99 delivery charge per case
3 jug minimum order
Optionally order cases of smaller bottles
5-gallon delivery subscribers must order at least three 5 gallon jugs per delivery, e.g. per month. Each 5 gallon jug includes has a $.99 delivery charge. Each 5 gallon jug carries a $7.00 deposit. Cases of smaller bottles include a $1.99 delivery charge. One time clients have a $20.00 fee per 5 gallon containers and a minimum flat fee of $50.00; one time clients can also order cases of water with $2.99 deliver charge.
Hot/Cold water dispenser costs $199 + $25 delivery fee + tax (8.25% of $199 = $16.42) for a total cost of $240.41. Currently we do not rent water dispensers. Customers need to take care of your manufacturer’s warranty once the dispenser is delivered. Upon inspection, if there is any damage to your dispenser or it does not work, you will need to contact the manufacturer for replacement.
Give it a try!
Get Sky Springs Rainwater at your local store, or delivered to your home or office — and discover the purest water found in nature!
Rain is the best opportunity to collect water from natural sources before water absorbs ground contaminates and unwanted additives.
Sky Springs™ model delivers plentiful water in drought prone areas while decreasing carbon footprint.
Our water is captured just south of Austin so our transportation carbon footprint is low. Each purchase also supports local jobs.