Talk to us
- What about acid rain?
Acid rain is a reality in certain parts of the world, but not here in the Austin area. Acid rain is prevalent in areas with high industrial pollution or areas with high soil pH that receive snow that sits all winter, that does not melt and collects pollutants. The snow with the pollutants evaporates and cycles back into the clouds.
- How pure is rainwater?
Rainwater is as clean as the surface it is collected upon and as clean as the air quality. Unless you are collecting in a dense urban area, it should always be cleaner than surface and ground water. Sky Springs captures on very clean collection surfaces with no organic matter above the roof, in a non-industrial rural setting. More.
- Why have I never heard of people drinking rainwater?
All water is from rainwater! People have been drinking rainwater since the third century BC. This is an old technology. The Caribbean islands still use this method, as do many ranchers. With the development of public municipal water systems, people have water on demand. Now, the quality of these water systems is in question. To remedy this, Sky Springs taps to the optimal source of drinking water: the sky.
- Does collecting rainwater rob ground water supplies?
No. Only 3% of all rainfall actually makes it to an aquifer.
- Does Sky Springs offer private labeling?
Yes we do! We can create labels for any group, fundraiser, wedding or special event. Please call or contact us for your personalized bottle of rainwater in a bottle and cap. We use ENSO RESTORE™ plastic in our bottles which have a landfill biodegradability of 32.7% in 10 months in an anaerobic landfill.
- Is the bottle really biodegradable?
Absolutely! ENSO RESTORE™ plastic additive has a landfill biodegradability of 32.7% in 10 months in an anaerobic landfill.
- How does the bottle biodegrade?
Our bottles are made of PET that are injected with an organic enzyme. This enzyme allows the bottles to biodegrade in a landfill setting or commercial compost by making the PET itself irresistible to microbes. ENSO RESTORE™ landfill biodegradability is 32.7% in 10 months in an anaerobic landfill.
- Is the bottle recyclable?
100% recyclable. We urge everyone to recycle!
Talk to us
- How often can I have water delivered to my house?
Up to twice a month. Kindly note that deliveries will not be made until payment is received.
- What is the cost of the water?
Our introductory price is $6.99 per container + $7.00 deposit per container + $.99 5-gallon jug delivery fee + $2.99 per case of half-liter or liter bottles.
- What is the cost of the dispenser?
$199.00 Dispenser Fee + $25 Delivery Fee + Tax fee on water dispenser (8.25% = $16.42) for a Total Cost is $240.41. Currently we do not rent water dispensers. Customers need to take care of your manufacturer’s warranty once the dispenser is delivered. Upon inspection, if there is any damage to your dispenser or it does not work, you will need to contact the manufacturer for replacement.
- What is the per case cost?
- 24 pk half liter of Sky Springs is $11.00 per case;
- 12 pk liter of Sky Springs is $10.00 per case;
- 24 pk 12 oz. Sky Springs is $11.00 per case;
- $2.99 delivery fee per case;
- Wholesale distributor pricing available upon request.
- What is the minimum for ordering?
Three 5 gallon containers.
- How do I pay?
You may use the PayPal or credit cards
- Do you service my area?
Review our map to look at our current service areas.
- What if I don’t live in one of your service zones?
A. Please request by writing to us at our Contact page.
- What are the scheduled delivery times?
9:00am – 4:00pm depending on service routes.
- Do I need to be home to sign for my purchase?
No. Payment will be made prior to delivery. Your water will be left in a designated area.
- What if I normally order 3 containers but only leave 2 for pick up?
The driver will pick up the two containers and leave only two. You will be charged for the three containers.
- What if I need a special order?
Contact us directly at our Request a Quote page to specify quantity and any special instructions. We usually require a two-week lead time.
- What if a delivery is made to my home however, and it is stolen?
Sky Springs is not responsible for any stolen containers once delivery has been complete. You may provide special delivery instructions.
- Can I increase my order amount at any time?
Yes. You will need to provide a two-week notification/request. There will be charged an additional six dollars per additional container.
- What if my container becomes damaged?
Contact us our Contact page and we will replace your container at no charge.
- What if I no longer want to receive your service?
A. Contact us at our Contact page to request cancellation
30 days prior to next delivery date. Leave all containers out for pick up in order to finalize discontinuation of service and re-issuance of deposit fees.
- What if I only want to buy 3 containers and not be a part of your service?
The cost is $20.00 per container. Delivery cost is a $50.00 flat fee.
- For customers with a reoccurring payment, you will be responsible for updating account information such as newly issued credit to maintain timely service.
- What if I move?
If a customer is moving, they must contact us within seven days of the move, via phone call to (855) 902-4262 or write to us at our Contact page and get a response from Sky Springs that we are aware of the move and will change the address for the customer to ensure water is not left at the old address after the customer has moved. Failure to advise Sky Springs LLC in writing or by phone will result in charges for any equipment missing, abandoned or not returned. All deposits will forfeited.